What Sets Us Apart
When you’re a patient at Nelson Orthodontics, you are our priority. Dr. Mattson, Dr. Bibby, and our team are committed to delivering exceptional, gentle orthodontic care that will improve your oral health and smile.
- Dr. Bibby has been a certified orthodontic specialist since 1993. She has an additional three years of full-time orthodontic education from the University of Toronto, following her dental degree. She has been providing quality orthodontic care in the West Kootenay since 1995.
- We have a caring, experienced, and highly skilled team committed to outstanding patient care, a fun and friendly office environment, and ongoing professional development.
- We respect and focus on the individual needs of each and every patient. Dr. Bibby does not recommend treatment unless she strongly feels that it will benefit the patient and that the timing is appropriate.
- Our Kids Club and Smile Rewards Program offer motivating incentive points, which are redeemable for a range of exciting rewards!
- We are a state-of-the-art office offering low-dose digital radiography, Invisalign® treatment with the “impression free” iTero ®scanner, and self-ligating brackets.
- Parents are always welcome in the clinical area with their children.
- Our team is dedicated to communicating your progress throughout treatment.
- For your convenience, we offer online services that allow you to access and view your orthodontic records, financial information, and scheduled appointments.
- We use paperless patient records to increase efficiency and minimize our carbon footprint.
- We are actively involved in our community and support many youth groups and activities.
Please feel free to contact our Nelson orthodontic practice to schedule your consultation. Your lifetime of happy smiles starts here!